Holy Moly - It's already Thursday!!! Time flies when you're effectively doing nothing all day (although I am proud to admit that I have gone to the gym!)! Since I have nothing fabulous to talk about, since I have done nothing fabulous.... I will finally put up a me me (is that what they're called??) Miss Type-A at In Good Faith was sweet enough to tag me for this fun little diddy, so here we go!
Rules: Answer all, replace if you don't like, and add one of your own; then tag others!
Current Obsession: Paul Newman's "Sweet Enough" Vanilla Almond cereal, seriously... SO good - I've been eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!
Namesake: To be honest, I'm not sure how my parent's settled on my name - although it's a classic Irish name (a must since I'm 100% Irish), my dad had wanted to name me "Colleen" which my mom nixed... he also wanted to name me "Howie" is I was a boy soooo I guess it's a good think my mom was in control!
Favorite Dinner: Oh boy, such a hard question... but if it comes with amazing mashed potatoes and a side of yummy veggies (asparagus is my fav.) then I promise I will love it.
Most visited websites: facebook, google reader, fmylife (guilty pleasure), and my igoogle (which has news/weather/more brain-stimulating websites, I promise!)
Favorite Tea Flavor: Starbuck's Passion Tea (I'm with Miss Type-A on this one!)
Favorite Owned Jewelry: It's a tie between the Claddaugh that C bought my for our first Christmas together or the bracelet he bought me for my birthday 2 years ago (in this post)... I never take them off (minus a single incident with C's bathroom drain a few months ago...)
Favorite Beer: So hard... I'm actually really liking Sam Summer (C's Fav.) right now - with LOTS of lemon!
Listening To: TV - MTV's "teen cribs" is on and I'm horrible jealous of 17 year olds... great. (p.s. omg - this 15 year old girl has a pet BABY DEER that she keeps in her room - seriously?!)Bathroom cabinet holds: I don't have a bathroom cabs yet! but UNDER ths sink are tweezers, afrin (i'm always stuffy!), advil, moisturizer, make up, the usual.
If I could go anywhere in the next hour I would: Pick up C and we would go to Costa Risa for some awesome deep sea fishing!
Major Pet Peeves: SO many - when people are slow in front of you but there's not not enough room to pass them, when the shower curtain is left open, people who mumble (i'm deaf in my left ear - I have ENOUGH trouble understanding you...), oh! and when C purposely annoys me because he "thinks I'm cute when I get mad" - doesn't he understand this only makes me MORE mad... AT HIM
Favorite flavor of gum: spearmint! I only chew a half piece at a time though because it makes my mouth too saliva-y (TMI?)
Five Year Plan: go to law school, graduate law school, get a job I like enough to pay off my horrible student loans, get married, move to Cape Cod
Something that always makes me smile: C's Laugh
Today is special because: I slept until 11 - whoops!!!
Where I blog: anywhere I want with my lovely new laptop!
My perfect (regular) day: have a GREAT night's sleep (the kind where even though you wake up early, you're not tired), banana pancakes with C (he would make these for me because he's AWESOME at making pancakes - I'm too impatient and flip them too soon, ruining them), fishing in the early afternoon, home to clean up and then a relaxing dinner on the porch of C's cottage before a night out with friends! (Obv. the weather would be BEAUTIFUL and I would get a fab tan)
If you have unlimited money, what's one out-of-the-ordinary thing you would do with it: I would never wear the same pair of sock twice - I LOVE fresh socks!
I tag anyone who wants to play!!! I am usually the last one to get these things, so I always have a little panic attack when I have to tag ladies, since odds are they've already done it. hmph...
2 comments:
I love your description of the perfect day!
I love traditional names from the old country. I've been getting pretty jealous of all of the blogger meetups going on in other towns. We are on the Cape now but are leaving tomorrow. I'll be on and off for most of the summer summer, though we haven't set our schedule yet. I know that doesn't help much ;).
Post a Comment