
Please excuse the goofy white sunglasses - yes, there were $2.00 and yes, I know they are lop-sided and unflattering - instead, focus on the lunker I'm holding!!!!

C's biggest catch of the day.... Just Kidding! he actually had some awesome Larrys, but I'm not going to post them because I am still convinced I caught the biggest one (hehe C's probably reading this...)
After fishing I had to work the Cocktail Waitressing shift at the LDP (where I'm working this summer). Can I just say, I STILL love my job! I had a ton of fun with the people who were working - the bartenders and door men are awesome! PLUS C came to visit! Weeeee! I felt bad because all of his friends were at school so he didn't have anyone to talk to, but at least he got some coconut shrimp!!
Saturday I worked the lunch shift (where I kind of got screwed)... however, it was all made better by the amazing dinner that C's parents took us out for (to celebrate Captain C's Coast Guard Exams and my graduation). We went to this adorable little authentic Italian restaurant, Bucas, in Harwich - if any of you are on Cape this summer and looking for somewhere special to have dinner, I HIGHLY recommend making a reservation! C and I shared the grilled brushcetta (YUM) followed by my dish of organic grilled chicken with grilled polenta (I have never had polenta before and I LOVED it!). And of course what celebration would be complete without dessert?!? Luckily, C's mom has a huge sweet tooth like me and C indulged too! We all got something different so we could nibble at each others - I had the dark chocolate Italian Wedding Cake, C's mom had the amaretto gelato and C had the sampler - cream puffs, a mini cannoli and almond cake!!! Weee!
Sunday was work for me and studying for C - unfortunately he's in school until the end of JUNE (UGH!). I do not envy him, but at least now that the Coastie's are over, he will have a lot more time to play :o)Wow! This turned into a LONG post! I'll end it on the note that today, after a long weekend full of fun and work, I slept until 11!!! I am promising myself that I will get something done today... but it's already almost 1... shoot! Bye bye ladies!
2 comments:
Love the fishing pictures! xoxo
Very cute pictures! Big Congrats to C!!
Post a Comment