Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny Quote Friday

I'm not sure if I'm planning on making this an actual scheduled post every week, but the title fit the little story I just had to share with you today.

Today, while I was sitting in the bedroom with C - He was cleaning out his room like he promised me he would (aka munching on the Banana Bread I made for him ) while was designing my own thank you cards for my upcoming graduation party (wasting time looking at pictures on facebook) - I casually mentioned that I got screwed in the family gene pool and I wish I had blue eyes (I have brownish/greenish eye - while my dad has baby blues). I think with my dark hair and dark skin (in the summer at least) it would look really nice.

C looked at me in shock, saying "Don't you ever say that, I love your eyes.... they're so white and then so brown".

Uhhhhh.... thanks? They're so white?!?! As if eyeballs are so many other colors? I guess I'll take what I can get and enjoy the fact that C notices the little things (like the whites of my eyes....).

3 comments:

Amber said...

HAHA boys are so silly. And so sweet :-)

Jules said...

Its cute!!! Guys see diffrent things then we girls do!

The Cape House said...

I don't think I've ever heard someone talk about eyes that are "so white." I think he's trying to say that he likes the contrast that your deep dark eyes provide (?). The two of you sound cute together :)