Monday, February 16, 2009

My first Tag!!

This is exciting! A big thanks to The Prep-E Girl for tagging me with the Handbag meme... maybe more readers will float on over to my blog because I'm mentioned in hers!

The rules are as follows:
1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.


1)

2.) It was $25.00 and I bought it because with it I received a free matching ID/credit card case, vital for all college students. Plus, it can fit my ID/Credit Card/Phone and Burt's Bees - all a girl really needs! When I need something bigger, I just pick a bag and toss the little wristlet inside, voila! Instant bag change :o)

3.) Hmmm... this is hard since I only have three followers (and thus can only guess that they will be the readers of this blog) and one of them is the fabulous blogger who tagged me.... So Nautical by Nature and The Cape House, you're tagged! Also, I'm not sure if she's seen my blog but I love hers so, Seaside Prep, you're tagged too!

In other news.... time got away from me today and it's almost time for my study group to arrive - eek! I managed to run (literally) to the grocery sore for some last minute things and though I'm glad I squeaked in a work out, my hands are still thawing out - brrr! I didn't have much time to get ready (in fact, I'm still in the process...) but I did make sure to at least follow a few quick tips suggested by The Hyper Homemaker

I also decided that even though I didn't get a Valentine's Day present from C, I would still post something special that he has given me (about a year ago) that I know you would all flip for! It's totally perfect for me - Jigging in J. Crew as you can see, preppy and unique and the profits go to a good cause! Anyways, you all posted your various gifts and V-day celebrations, so I thought I would give C some credit too for being thoughtful and romantic.

Perfect, right??

1 comment:

AEOT said...

Where oh where did he get that bracelet? I love it!! B (my husband) would love it too- therefore I know I'd get it as a gift later on!! If you get a chance, email me and let me know! Thanks!

PS- Just came across your blog - I'm a newbie too!