
No. Lie. I was in a senior aerobics class (no, not senior as in "wow, you're so advanced in skill and technique you should be in a senior class" senior as in "wow, you're so advanced in AGE, you should be in a senior class"). I couldn't help at laugh at myself while I marched it out with everyone at least 40 years older than me (well, I couldn't just leave - wouldn't that have been rude?). Let me tell you though... those seniors could move!! I ended up having a good time :o)
4 comments:
oh my too funny! I feel like that could actually be alot of fun though :)
That is so funny! I had a similar experience when I was home for Christmas break. Old ladies can lift!
your blog is great!
new follower!!!! :)
That must have been quite the surprise! I think the clue was that the class is at 7am. Yikes, that is early to be working out!
Post a Comment