Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been FOREVER!

Ok, so really it's only been about two weeks but it feels like forever! Since moving to the Cape for the summer I have recently found out that for the majority of my time I will be without internet! I was NOT prepared for this! How am I to entertain myself all summer? How am I to shop? How am I to BLOG??!?!?


Alright, with the melodramatics over, I have come up with what I hope will be a solution - I will keep my computer with me (sans my internet) and write posts in word, upon which I will copy and paste into my "New Posts" whenever the internet is available... sound like a lot of work? I think it might be, but I really love the "blogosphere" and I've enjoyed having an outlet to write in these past few months. My only problem is how much time it takes! Reading all your blogs, I've learned you're all in law school, working full time jobs, in undergrad... where do you find the time to blog/read a bunch of blogs?? I really want to commit to this and I want MORE READERS! How do you girls do it? How do you find time to write? How do you get more readers? Any advice??

I will be back later (hopefully my new plan will work!!!) Thanks to everyone for not abandoning me during my absense :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed your posts! Don't have advice for getting more readers-- I am struggling in that department as well!

Jules said...

Missed you......don't get lost over summer....but enjoy it

Anonymous said...

Not so melodramatic if you ask me. :) I would freak out without the internet!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute!