- I'm DONE with my undergraduate college education - yay! yay! yay! It was one of the most stressful and hectic two weeks of my life (a week of finals followed by writing not one but two ridiculously long papers!).
- I graduate on Friday - yipee! I finally get to wear the white J.Crew dress I bought for the occasion and I'm so excited - it's going to be a great day! I'm the first of my grandparents' (on my mom's side) grandchildren to graduate college so I think it's going to be extra special for them :o)
- I have decided upon and I'm sending in my seat-saving non-refundable despoit for LAW SCHOOL next fall! I'm excited to say that I'm going to my first choice, though there has been some serious drama in the decision (more in a later post). Anyway, the law school I'm attending was recently named one of the Top 100 Law Schools in the Country, so I'm really excited about this!
- I got a summer job and started it this past weekend and all I can say is that I think I'm going to have an AWESOME summer! I had so much fun and although I'm only waitressing for the time being, I might be able to bartend in the future, which is fine by me! Any ladies that will be venturing to the lower-mid Cape this Summer must comment/e-mail me and come visit on my permanent Saturday lunch shift! The place is great and the food is soooo yummy!
- The weather is FINALLY getting nice! Weeeeeeee! I'm super pumped for warm weather (this weekend it was in the EIGHTIES - holy crap!) and I'm going out today to get my bike tires pumped so I can go for a ride!
- I came to the realization this weekend that I desperately need to get my butt in gear... By this I mean for the past semester I have totally slacked on my diet (not really a diet but a smart decision food-eating lifestyle rather than my current eat-anything-sweet-and-chocolaty lifestyle) and working out. I must remedy this before bikini season (which is TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!)... I've gained about 5 pounds and I want it off - NOW!
- Ok... now for the exciting news....
- are you ready???
- Are you as excited for me to be back as I am???
- If you are....
- Then...
- you should...
- ENTER MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
Since I started blogging a few months ago, I feel like I have made so many new friends, learned so many new things and recieved so many warm fuzzies (what I sometimes refer to my Comments as...) from all my lovely readers that I wanted to celebrate!
I'm not going to tell you what it is, yet, but I will give you some hints!
- You can wear it...
- It will be pretty...
- It will be made by me...
- YOU get to pick your favorite color & help me to design it!
Now, in order to win this giveaway, you must do something for me! Since I've been so out of touch lately and I feel bad I'm not up-to-date on your exciting blogs and lives this is how we'll do it...
For 1 entry: leave a comment on this post telling my one exciting thing you will be doing this summer
For 2 entries: post about my giveaway in your blog!
For 3 entries: follow me! and if you already do, make sure you let me know in the comment in case I forget!
Now, if I'm doing my addition correctly, that means you have a chance at SIX entries for the fabulous little beauty I will be giving away. Once I get some sample pictures, I will post them, but don't wait ti enter!! I will be accepting entries until SATURDAY, MAY 2nd at 12 PM.
GOOD LUCK!!!
29 comments:
welcome back!!!!
I am already a follower and adore your blog! So, please put me down for 3 entries =) I can't wait to find out what this giveaway is!!
I am a follower. I will post on my blog. In terms of summer I plan to start running outside again. I know it sounds trial but it has been a lot time since I did it. Welcome back
My most exciting summer moment will be a trip to SPAIN for my honeymoon. We leave in 20 days, and I can't wait. I'm glad you're back- enjoy getting up to date with everyone!!
I'm a follower and am adding this to my sidebar!
My cousin and I will be taking our grandparents to Newport, RI as a 30th birthday present to ourselves (they used to take us everywhere as kids)! Yay!
I am already a follower!
-E
Welcome back! And what a fun giveaway, I love surprises! JD and I will be taking a vacation for our 1st anniversary this summer, most likely to Seattle. So that's exciting! I'm a follower and I'll post about the giveaway on my sidebar.
congrats on graduating that is so exciting!! i'm not really doing anything to exciting this summer visiting some family in maryland and maybe a trip to D.C.
p.s. i'm already a follower!!
Congrats on graduating!!!!! Yay!!!
Something fun I am doing this summer..hmm..going to South Carolina to the beach with my grandma, 6 aunts and 9 cousins!! (this may not sound super exciting but I only get to see them once a year plus the beach is OVER 23 hours away!!!)
I am already a follower so I guess that means 4 entries!!
I'm always on the Cape LOL, a definite bonus to being a Rhode Islander is our close proximity to the Cape and nearby islands.
Exciting thing I'm doing this summer-heading to my family's home in Northeast Harbor,ME. Hey, I love it there so it's always exciting to me :-)
Graduation and law school are huge accomplishments! Congrats!! I'm super excited to go to the Cape the second week of May with a few friends, and then I have an amazing internship lined up afterwards!
So exciting that you're doing your first giveaway!
Congrats on all the exciting things going on in your life!
One exciting thing I am doing this summer is celebrating my 1 year anniversary! Can't believe my wedding was almost a year ago!! And I am a follower :)
Congrats on your Graduation! I am graduating on Saturday, the last day for your giveaway! Maybe it will be my lucky day? I am very excited to spend time by the pool this summer working on my tan while I am also starting my Grad School classes here at the University of Florida. A trip to the Bahamas in July is also being planned. YaY!
I am a new follower and will be posting this on my blog as well.
preppygator.blogspot.com
xo, pinkgator
Welcome back and congrats on being done with college and getting into law school! So exciting :)
My big plans for the summer include a lot of relaxing by the pool. Last summer I was frantic getting ready for my wedding. This summer will be nice and laid back.
I'm a follower and I have posted the link to this giveaway on my sidebar.
Count me in! Exciting thing I am doing this summer: my cruise!
I am a follower and will post on my blog too :)
I plan on going ot the beach and more importantly I plan on getting at least one of my credit cards paid off!!! I'm a follower of your blog too, and congrats on finishing college!!
I am moving back to the US from Germany this summer and am SOOO excited about it!
I am a follower and will post on my sidebar. I can't wait to find out what the surprise is going to be. And congrats to you on your graduation!
welcome back! count me in! and im a follower...
I'm a follower and I will post on my sidebar!!
This summer I plan to spend as much time as possible with the nephews, Lovey#1 and Lovey#2. Lovey #2 just joined us 9 weeks ago so he is still in the squishy phase. I also plan to spend time with the family at Edisto Beach.
where will you be working?
:) i'll enter- and i'm a follower
I will be spending a lot of my summer swimming. I love to swim and I cant wait!!
I became a follower!
Sounds like you have a lot going on, that's wonderful things are going so well for you! Yey!
One fun thing I will be doing this summer is spending a lot of time at the beach, like literally every weekend! I love the summer!
I am a follower :)
Wow everyone is having some exciting summers! I will be traveling to Mexico for my Best Friends Wedding! I am now following you.
Welcome back, good luck in law school. This summer my youngest son will graduate pre-school and be an official big kid starting kintergarden in the fall. I'm a follower and will post this on my blog!
Just became a follower and already posted about this on my blog!!!!
congrats on graduating! that is huge! just came across your blog and love it. i am now a follower, i added your giveaway to my sidebar and one fun thing i will be doing this summer, making a baby -- fingers crossed!
I am headed down the Cape for TWO weeks in July and CAN NOT wait!!
I just became a follower and will post on my blog.
Congrats on finishing school!
Ok, I am now following you, and I will post about this on my blog tomorrow and one fab thing I am doing this summer....
In august I have a mega trip planned and I am going from Abu Dhabi to Barcelona for four days to my BF's wedding, then I am going to PA for 5 days to visit my fam, then I am off to CA for 2 weeks!! I CANNOT wait and I can also say aside from seeing my family the one thing I am also very excited for is to go to a B&M j.crew store! :-)
Congratulations! You must feel so free!!! :)
I am heading to Florida to get in some beach time!!!
frugalfab at gmail dot com
Post a Comment