Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BOSTON LADIES!!!

Ok, first I'd like to inform all of my readers (and all those I follow) that I am currently in a homework/final project/final exam frenzy since I have SEVEN days of classes/finals left - ahhhhhh!!!! On that note, I will be on 'hiatus' until I have caught up/handed in/finished all of my final work. Wish me luck! (p.s. this means I won't be reading either, so if I don't comment, don't be mad - I promise I will catch up once I'm back!)

Before I leave, however, I want to treat you ladies to a little bit of fabulousness! TODAY ONLY, ending at 11:59pm, you can go to: this site and get a fabulous gift certificate from La Dolce Vita (on Boyleston St.) good for a hair-cut, blow-dry, mani-pedi and eye brow wax for only $49!!!!! I already signed up and it's a STEAL and I already signed up for mine (regular cost of all these fabulous spa treatements is over $150!)!


For all of you non-Boston readers, google "groupon " with your home city/major city near you to see if there's deals around you! It's a new deal every day so check it out!

5 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Good luck on all your work!

The Cape House said...

Ack, it's such a stressful time of year for everyone. Good luck with everything!

Jane said...

7 days!! How exciting for you! I have 38. Sad.

Wearing Mascara said...

7 days?! SO JEALOUS! My count is 18 now. LOL I'm so pathetic ;-)

Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie

Muffy said...

OOOOOOOOOH! Wish I were in Boston!!!