Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am obsessed...

C's mom, C and I took a *quick* trip to J.Crew yesterday and I had such a hard time leaving with one thing - I want everything!!! I wish, oh I wish I had unlimited amounts of money!

Anyway, I went there to check out a dress I've been eyeing for a while for my graduation - it's so cute, simple and classic, I love it! It started out at $98... went down to $78 and now it's down to $69.99 on sale! With a student ID that makes it an additional 15% off! I can't decide if I should just take the plunge and buy it, or if I should try to hold out for the "additional 30% off sale items" sale that J.Crew is so famous for... what do you guys think? The other thing I am worried about is that because it's such a cute simple white dress that there will be a million other girls wearing the same dress - does it matter? We'll all be wearing gowns anyway, right?

While we were at J.Crew I also tried on and fell in love with the following:

SO cute! especially with the shorts below!

Green shorts! My favorite color!!!(although I will admit that winter comfort food is catching up with me since they were a little...ahem.... tighter than I would have liked.

This is my favorite out of all them! These T's are perfect for everyday and are so easily dressed up! I'll have to wait for the sale though, since I want it in white, celery and cantelope - which would cost uhhhh $120 dollars if I paid full price for all - eeeek!

This is the only item I left with, in yellow. Its so bright and I've decided yellow is officially one my my colors, haha. It's so cute paired with a T and jeans or shorts! I can't wait to wear it! A huge thanks to C's mom (who bought it for me!) - she's such a sweetheart and I love her!

Ok, enough of me indulging my obsession - I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather! I am on cape and have been spending the weekend going from place to place applying for bartending jobs (I graduated from Drinkmasters Friday!). I made the cutest pink and green resumes and calling cards with little cosmopolitains on them :o)

Wish me luck getting a job!

4 comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

I am obsessed with the whole collection this season!!! I really want this argyle sweater that I saw online! And I went to the store on M Street and had the worst time ever leaving empty handed haha

The Cape House said...

I'm so jealous you're on the Cape now! I love the dress and all of their new spring stuff. I guess I'll have to head over there and check it out. I'm so sorry I missed your big law school acceptance! That is fantastic!!! (except that it made me panic a little because I will be walking that road soon)

Kate said...

I can't wait to hit up the outlet-I heard they have tons of anchor/nautical items!

Unknown said...

I do love the T with the detailing around the neckline- gorgeous! -e