Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank You All!!!

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone who read and commented on my post yesterday about getting accepted to law school. I would have responded to each of you, but I just figured out how to make my page e-mail me when I get a comment...

Anyway, thanks again, with all my heart. I know I'm new to the blogosphere and don't have many followers and that's fine, but it's so nice to know that even those of you who have only "known" me for a short time are genuinely happy and excited for me! You guys totally lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face so - THANKS!

(click here)

p.s. Now that I know how, I'll try my hardest to respond to all your comments and comment on your blogs!

5 comments:

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

Congratulations!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on getting in! Thanks for stopping by.

I hope your parents turn around and are more supportive!

Legal Preppy said...

oh congratulations! thats such wonderful news!!!

Kim said...

New reader to your blog!

Congrats on law school...that is such great news!

Petunia said...

Congratulations on being accepted into law school!