I wanted to take a moment to apologize to my parents for being so worked up about their law school reactions last week... since the big news, my Dad has both e-mailed me and called me apologizing for his first reaction ( I guess I caught him at a bad time) and telling me how proud he is of me. I suppose I judged too quickly (which I have the tendency to do...) and although his original response bummed me out, I have since been admitted to another law school (yipee!) and both my mom and dad reacted this time with the enthusiasm I had hoped for! I hate that one of the first times I blogged about my parents was a less-than-adoring post. They are both wonderful people and I owe them A LOT!
So, sorry mom and dad (they don't read this blog, but I still feel that this is necessary).
*******************************************************
In other news, I have decided to take the plunge and buy the white dress for graduation! It's just too cute to pass up and I know if I don't buy it, I'll be super disappointed later, when J.Crew puts it on sale, but doesn't have my size any more. Plus, it's a great price and I know I'll get a ton of wear out of it! I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow (along with some Bare Escentials refills) after babysitting :o)
I hope everyone is having a Happy Monday! I (as well as many other Bostonians, I'm sure)personally felt attacked by mother nature this morning when I awoke (fresh from a weekend of beautiful 60 degree-almost-flip-flop weather) to SLEET AND SNOW. UGH will this winter ever be over?!
Any of you West Coast bloggers up for a house guest??
1 comment:
Very cute. I wore a wraparound J Crew dress for my undergrad graduation. It snowed. I froze! I cannot tell you what I wore for my grad school graduation to save the life of me.
I thought about law school. My parents (and now husband) told me that I couldn't keep financing my future. Sadly, they were right.
One day, I hope to get my PhD in Marine Policy at UDel...
-E
Post a Comment