First thing I did when I woke up? Hopped on my new scale - told ya! Since then I have eaten more of the sugar cookies C's mom baked me (wow, I'm SO good at eating healthy) and blog surfed some more, so I have promised myself I will work out today! At first I was thinking of going for a run, but it looks sooo chilly out and I'm tired of being cold! Comcast's onDemand workouts are looking good to me! If you all haven't tried these, I highly recommend them for the days you're just too lazy to head outside/to the gym for a work out.
Tonight at 5 I have some friends coming over for a study session. We have a hardcore Hydrogeology midterm on Wednesday, and since both of the roommates are gone for the entire week (one's in Florida and one's in Ireland - grrrrr) I'm really excited to have some company. I'm going to make lazy man's lasagna and push those sugar cookies on them, so there will be less for me to eat! Great idea right?! I'm hoping one of my friends will stay over, since Gossip Girl is on and we're both ADDICTED! I adore Blair Waldorf, adore. I wish I was confident enough/stylish enough/rich enough to be able to pull off her wardrobe, which is flawless as far as I am concerned! Am I right?

I'm off to try and get ready before I play hostess! Turns out I have a LOT more homework to do than I remembered, curse my procrastination!
1 comment:
You might think I'm deranged but Hydrogeology was one of my FAVORITE subjects in both undergrad and grad school!!!
-E
Post a Comment