Hi All!!!
On the eave of the New Year and after over a year of being absent in the blogging world, I have begun to think that I would like to begin fresh in the new year and that starting a new blog would be just the way to do it.... to the 59 bloggers who have continued to follow me (or perhaps have not noticed I'm gone...) Should I start again?? To be honest, after a while I found that it was really hard to keep up with blogging, but with all the new technology in the past months (isn't it crazy how far we come so fast?) I can blog from my phone, on the road, etc, etc... I think it might be easier, no?
To be honest, I'm not sure what the focus would be, other than my day to day life, coupled probably with the usual favorite things/social commentary/etc, etc... but what I do know is that my life has DRAMATICALLY changed in the past year and a half and this would be a whole new blog - title and all (assuming, of course, I think of a fun new name..)
Lastly, I wonder, should I start completely fresh and ignore the 1.5 year hiatus or should I post a quick update on where I've been and what I've been up to? I haven't decided yet just how personal I want to get (I enjoy reading those who fiercely protect their privacy just as much as those who divulge the details) but can I re-emerge into the blogosphere without batting a lash? Does anyone care? (LOL). Decisions, Decision... I'll be mulling all of this over as I spend my NYE working all night long!
Have a wonderful New Year, all!!!

3 comments:
yes! Start again! The new year is a great reason and sortof an excuse to be able to do so. At least, I'm using that excuse too lol! I think everyone understands thatpeople get busy. I blogged a handful oftimes last year but I'm coming back too!
YESYES blog again!!!! you have been greatly missed!
Thanks Ladies! It meant a lot to hear from you! I didn't know people still checked in! I'm going to do it, the posts may be few and far between but I think it will be nice!
Post a Comment