Can we please do something about this whole allergy thing?!?!?! I take multiple medications. I get not one, not two, not three, but SIX shots EVERY WEEK in order to help alleviate my allergies and somehow, I still constantly look like this:

My eyes are swollen and watery, my nose won't stop running and my inhaler is getting far too much use. Seriously. This cartoon is beginning to appeal to me more and more:


I just earned my degree in Environmental Science....
3 comments:
Omg, I'm so sorry!! I take two meds three times a day (well, I usually forget at least one dose..) And I end up the same way. Allergies are totally the devil.
:( I hope yours get better somehow!!!
Congrats on your degree! That's wonderful...atleast now we have a President that cares about the environment! YEAH!
my allergies are so bad that I am going insane!!
Post a Comment