Sunday, May 3, 2009

Winner! Winner!

I have picked a winner!!! Thank you all for your wonderful entries and I loved hearing about all of your awesome summer plans! I was so excited to see such a great response to my first ever giveaway, so thank you all for reading and entering.

I did this drawing the 'old fashioned' way since I don't know how to use that random number generator thingy and it was easier to write everyones entries on little slips of paper while watching TV ;o) Unfortunately, since my camera is currently out of commission (C's mom took pictures of the jewelry), I can't show you all my hard work but an episode of Grey's Anatomy later, I picked the winner! So congrats to...

E-mail me soon, MRM, and I'll get started on your earrings! Maybe you have a favorite summer outfit or a special dress you want to have earrings for? Let me know :o)
And now... for the EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS.... I couldn't just stop at one giveaway! So I picked another winner!!!!
If memory serves me correctly, Kate is very lucky when it comes to giveaways... girl, what's your secret!?! Kate will be going on what seems like an AWESOME cruise this summer - SO exciting!!! E-mail me soon with your favorite colors/earring preferences and I will get to work - perhaps something to wear on the cruise?? ;o)
Thanks to everyone for entering, like I mentioned, it was so much fun to read all of your plans, I truly wasn't expecting such a response! I'll have to host another giveaway soon - this was fun!
I'm off to work now - my first lunch shift SOLO! (Yes, I am waitressing this summer and so far so good!)... keep your fingers crossed I can handle it!

2 comments:

Kate said...

YAY Thanks!

Jules said...

Congrats to the winners!