So, let me first start by saying that I am such a bad blogger and I apologize (to those of you who are devastated at my prolonged absence... ahem...)! Things have been SO hectic I can barely handle it! Bad news: my sporadic posting will probably continue for the next 32 days (eeeek! exact number of days I have to complete ALL my undergraduate work...) Good news: summer's coming, I'm super excited AND......
I got my first BLOG AWARD!!! wahooo!!! This is seriously so exciting and after a horrible night last night, seeing that I'd gotten tagged TOTALLY put me in a happy morning mood. So a huge THANKS to Jules for the tag! I just found her blog and it's adorable!
The Kreativ Award!

The award rules are as follows:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ
So, here we go...
1. Summer - although it will soon come to an end, when school's out and the day's are long, I can't help but be happy in my flip flops and shorts!
2. All Things Irish - I am second generation Irish (all of my Grandparents are from Ireland) and the country just fills me with happiness.... I hear an Irish accent on TV and I instantly feel warm and fuzzy inside (actually, until I went to preschool I had an accent ("brogue") because I spent so much time with my grandparents - people thought I was adopted!).
3. C - I know I talk about him too much but he just makes me so happy! He's a great listener, always cares for me and puts up with the fact that I am an emotional basketcase... I'm so lucky!
4. Dessert - mmmmmm! yum! I love something sweet after dinner (and lunch, and breakfast, and between meals...)
5. Cooking for others - Although I have a limited range in the kitchen, I love cooking for others and trying new recipes. Seeing people's faces (hopefully light up) when they eat something I've made just thrills me! I get such a sense of satisfaction!
6. Curling up for a good night sleep in between a cool pair of sheets
7. Smooth legs - If I could have one wish it would be that could be permanently smooth from the eyebrows down... really, there's no just need for hair beyond the 'brow.
It's so funny because when all the other ladies out there who have gotten this award blogged about their 7 happy things, I thought of so many other little quirky things that made me absolutely happy... but when it was finally time for me to write something, I couldnt come up with anything interesting! Sorry... I'll continue to inform you of my happy things as they occur to me =)
Well, thanks again for the award, Jules, and to all of you for reading and commenting! I will try to be better at posting!!!
-S
P.S. A Special thanks to Lou Lou for the adorable postcard from DR that I recieved today - it brightened me day and I can't wait for a bloggie meet on Cape this summer (I've decided this is necessary since so many of us go there and will be there this summer - what do you all think?)
2 comments:
I can't believe graduation is so close!
So glad you received the post card! And yes a bloggie meet up will be a must!
Post a Comment