
And with that, I must now list 5 sexy things about myself...
1. I'm going to law school (Education is sexy and I love learning new things - if an)
2.I'm a licensed Fisherwoman - I wear waders, I catch keepers and I know what an umbrella rig is!
3. I love to try new things and I'd like to consider myself "adventurous"
4. I'm responsible
5. I don't drink coffee (I just I cannot handle the taste - I don't even like tiramisou! While I often feel like I'm missing out out the huge coffee/Starbuck's culture, I also don't feel compelled to buy $5 lattes and my breath doesn't smell bad! I apologize to all the coffee drinkers out there who I have just offended)
So there it is! And to pass along this Sexy little number, I taggggg...
Leaving and Loving on a Jetplane
****************************************************
In other news, I have an especially NON-SEXY experience to share with you all quickly before I sign off for the night. While driving home tonight from babysitting, I hit super hard-core traffic coming through the city (surprise surprise...) and while in the tunnel stuck behind a car blasting rap so hard that my car was shaking, I noticed the driver suddenly open his car door and reach for something on the ground...
At first, I thought this guy was super cheap and somehow spotted a penny in the middle of the freeway he wanted to pick up (since traffic was at a dead stop this was plausible). But No! The man in front of me had dropped his cigarette while flicking it out the window and PICKED IT UP TO START SMOKING IT AGAIN... picked it up from the cement..... picked it up from the dirty, filthy, motor-oil soaked, littered FREEWAY... and continued.to.smoke.it.
While witnessing this horrendous display of... of... well I'm at a loss for words... I was on the phone with C and when I loudly exclaimed "EWWWWWWW" and proceeded to tell him what I had just seen, ending with "That's Gross" he responded with "That's addiction". Seriously. Add "not a smoker" to my list of things that make me sexy...
That's all folks! Happy Tuesday!
-Sexy S
2 comments:
Congrats on the award and I love that you're a "Fisherwoman".
The story of your drive home is absolutely disgusting. What is wrong with people!?!
Wow. That's definitely not sexy.
But congrats on the award! And I totally agree that education is sexy.
Post a Comment