
So last night C and I are beginning our dinner in the kitchen and I'm finishing packing up the dishwasher before I run it... C looks into the dishwasher and admonishes me once again for not rinsing off/completely washing my dishes before putting them into the dishwasher. Now, let me remind you that I do, in fact, live with two other people, of whom, I can confidently say I am the cleanest. Also I defend myself in saying that although I don't full on wash the dishes (because then what's the point?) I DO rinse them thoroughly before loading the dishwasher.
However, this still isn't good enough for C and so, perhaps in an act of desperation, he says to me: "When we live together, I am going to be in charge of the dishes... you can cook, but I will clean up"
To which I reply: "Ummmm..... OK!!!!!" (twist my arm, right?!) I laugh a little before reminding him how he will be working a two week on- two week off schedule... "Boy, there's going to be a lot of dishes when you get home from work every month!" (hehehe.. I'm such a smarta**).
Seriously though... how lucky am I?! Yes I know it's not so much that he wants to chip in and let me relax as it is that he want's it done right but... I'll take it!!!!
Thanks C <3
(P.S. As I'm sure some of you have noticed, my blog has not been including spaces in between paragraphs lately... this is NOT a new formatting look for me... for some reason they're not showing up! Has this happened to anyone? Do you know how to fix it? It's driving me ca-ray-zy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment