Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh Happy Day...

Today started out bad - I woke up an hour late, arghh! Fortunately, it turned around quite quickly. After waking up and realizing that I was going to be late for my first class no matter what I did, I decided to take my time getting ready. Luckily, since I could not fall asleep last night (probably due to that 2 hour nap...) I had already planned my outfit for the day so it took me no time to get ready. I took a chance and drove to school, since it's so cold and I HATE walking to the T in the cold. Anyone who lives in/drive to the city knows that deciding to drive is a big risk buuuuuuutttt - there was NO traffic, I ended up getting to school in time for my class and I got a parking spot, FOR FREE! You know those mornings where it seems every thing's going right and you know it's going to be a great day? This was one of those mornings!

Because I wasn't running to my car between classes to feed the meter or move it to another 2hour parking spot, i was so productive! I finished up two labs, studied for a midterm I have tomorrow and caught up with everyone's updated blogs (of course). Plus, because I wasn't so wiped out from running around, I actually went to the gym!!!! (which is great because usually I pack a bag, carry it around campus all day, and then when classes are over I am too tired to do anything but go home). Yay! I feel so productive!

To treat myself for a day well done I decided to stop at Marshall's on the way home for some shopping and I found these 7 for all Mankind jeans for only $89.99 (reg. $156). I know, ninety bucks for jeans is slightly outrageous, but at the same time, they're sevens and I really don't have a lot of jeans, I swear! I told myself I would buy them, post them here and ask your opinions... do i: keep them and revel in my new purchase or return them and revel in my willpower?

Comment ladies! I need your advice!

P.S., Thanks to all my new followers - I'm still new to the blogoshpere but it's so nice to know people actually want to read mine! Can you say, Confidence Booster? :o)

5 comments:

Kate said...

They are cute, and were a big deal. If you feel good in them, then by all means keep them. If they are just okay, I would return them. It's a hard decision to make, my hubby knows I could not afford those right now, and would probably make me return them.

They look cozy, and can be good for dress up and dress down. Such a hard decision!

Jane said...

ooh i love those! i think you should keep them! i have a few pair of sevens and they are amazing.

Staley Mc said...

I just found your blog on Sweet Sassy and Always classy and I love your title its too cute!! I definitely think you should keep the jeans! I love Sevens they are great and at a price like that you shouldn't pass them up!!

kadler said...

Those jeans are awesome. It's worth it to spend a ton of money on jeans because you end up wearing them so many times! My philosophy, at least :)

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Don't you even THINK about taking those back! It is SO worth it to pay more for a great pair of jeans rather than a cheap pair that do not fit as well and fall apart faster. I have a pair of 7s and I've been wearing them for 5 years. Trust me, you'll regret taking them back!