Saturday, February 21, 2009

Schmoopie!

Three posts in one day! Pathetic? Maybe a little... I really have been doing nothing today but reading blogs (yet amazingly I still checked off every item on my "to do" list).

I found this cute questionaire on Miss Type-A's In Good Faith and I figured in honor of C's return tomorrow, I would share a little more about us! Also, I was looking back at some of my other posts and I've been doing some complaining (which is a habit I am trying desperately o break) C isthe one thing that I rarely have anything to complain about, so consider this a RAVE not a rant!!

What are your middle names?
Mine is Mary, C's is Louis (after his Great Grandfather)

How long have you been together?
Just under 2 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
One night? We met while I was on co-op at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. My roommate invited her friends for a party and he was one of the boys who showed up. She actually told him to stay away from me (for his sake, not mine, haha)!! I'm SUPER glad he didn't. We have talked to each other every single day since we've met (except when physically impossible, which we make sure is not often).

Who asked out whom?
He asked me out first, but I told him the night we met that he better talk to me again!

How old are each of you?
He's 6 months older than me, we're both seniors in college.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We're both only children! Everyone always says "oh boy" when they hear that, but it's actually nice.

Did you go to the same school?
No, we're about an hour apart.

Are you from the same home town?
No, UGH - our hometowns are 2.5 hours apart, but his is way better (being on the Cape).

Who is smarter?
I think he is... his GPA is practically a 4.0 and he's a really focussed, hardworker - I'm so proud of him! However, I think we have our own strengths, I'm better at handling dealing with things/people and the English and Literature dept. He's more math and sciences (and sometimes common sense).

Who is more sensitive?
This is a toughie... he's actually very sensitive, which I love. However, I am prone to emotional basketcase behavior, especially once a month. I cry a lot and he, thankfully, puts up with me.

Where do you eat out the most as a couple?
Everywhere - and we always want to order the same things, so we each get one :o)

What is the furthest you've traveled as a couple?
A month ago I went to visit him for a long weekend while he was in Puerto Rico - it was FABULOUS! We havea lot of other plans, but they require having money....

Who has the craziest exes?
Uhhhh... well we are each other's first "real" significant others.... but I still say him.

Who has the worst temper?
Me... he only gets mad when it's justified - I... don't.

Who does the cooking?
Me. I love love love to cook for people, and he's always very appreciative, so it makes it that much better! He's the type that needs a recipe and follows it to the T - one time he made the best Philly Cheesesteaks to make up for the fact we missed out on getting them when we were in Philly, PA.

Who is the neat freak?
Me Me Me... I'm always cleaning my room (and his).

Who is more stubborn?
Me (haha wow, he's an angel compared to me...I don't know how he puts up with me!)

Who hogs the bed?
Neither of us, we're huge cuddlers, so we're usually wrapped up in the middle of the bed.

Who wakes up earlier?
I do! I hate rushing in the morning, so I tend to wake up wayyy earlier than necessary, and yet he's still ready before me.

Where was your first date?
It was dinner, which I talked all the way through because I was so nervous. Then he came back to my house and we watched a movie... I fell asleep on his shoulder and woke myself up when I snored SO LOUD... hahaha embarassing!

Who is more jealous?
I have a bit of a problem, but I make serious efforts to control myself.... he is more jealous.

How long did it take to get serious?
About six months into the relationship he used the M word and I knew he was a keeper.

Who eats more?
I do, much to my own dismay.

Who does the laundry?
Both of us... but he does it better :o)

Who's better with the computer?
Ummm I think we're both on the same playing field.

Who drives when you're together?
We try to con each other into driving all the time, we both hate it and yet we do it so much.

I Tag Everyone! I'd love to hear more about YOUR relationships!!!





p.s. Sorry I'm such a compulsive blogger, but you can bet once C comes home to distract me, I will be on a more normal schedule.

2 comments:

The Cape House said...

That was so cute, although I can't for the life of me figure out the M word. WH is a great little town! I love watching people up on the rigging doing maitenance when the ship is in - especially if one of the submersibles is visible.

kadler said...

Haha, don't worry about the three posts. I do it all the time :) But yes, I have way too much free time.

P.S. He does the laundry better? That blows my mind.