Friday, February 20, 2009

So Stressed...

Why is it that all Professors save the huge honkin' uber-ton of work projects for half way through the semester when the end of the tunnel light is just starting to shine?! I feel SO swamped! I have 2 presentations due next Tuesday, followed by another midterm (I think I did well on my Hydrogeology one this week!) and then THREE major research projects due before graduation. GARRRR! Major stress levels!

On a more exciting note - I just signed up to take bartending classes in Boston! I want to live on the Cape this summer, which means I have to get a job, and since the Cape's population multiplies ten-fold in the summer, waitressing/bartending is the way to make the $$. I'm totally ok with that - working nights so I can sleep on the beach all day? Fine by me!

Ironic that on top of all those projects I'm working on, I just signed myself up for another class. Luckily it's only a week long and I'm doing it over my spring break (since I can't afford a caribbean vaca). SO - any votes for what my signature cocktail should be?! I'm thinking something with pineapple juice... I LOVE pineapple juice! I'm recently obsessed with Sangria too, but I think that's pretty generic and I want something cute.... and maybe pink.... or green! Now I just need to find somewhere to live for the first two months of my summer (may/june). C graduates SO LATE (June 27th) and I refuse to live at his house without him... awkward. Hmmmm... anyone want to share their Cape vacation home with a painstakingly neat, super fun, great cook? Haha... worth a try!

3 comments:

Lou Lou said...

My mom and I always order raspberry stoli with pineapple juice. It's very tasty! Where are you hoping to live on the Cape?

NTBWB... said...

Lou Lou... I'm hoping to live in/around Brewster, close to C, but I dont want to rent a place because I'll be staying with C on the weekends... one of my mom's friends has a house in dennisport so i'm crossing my fingers she won't mind if I stay there monday nights -thursday nights... I really am a good house guest! haha

Kate said...

The bartending class sounds like fun!

I am SO ready for spring break!